The Historic Bank Block (HBB) is the largest contiguous block of office space in the downtown core. Made up of 3 buildings–the US National Bank Building, The Wells Fargo Tower and the Motor Bank Building—HBB provides tenants with the advantage of multi-building floorplates, abundant light, and added amenities.
supported + supportive
With property managers who welcome you daily, and services and amenities designed to boost productivity, HBB is a dynamic setting for you to conduct business and elevate interactions.
• On-site property management and customer service
• Versatile tenant social lounge
• Fitness center with video-enabled yoga room
• Resort-style shower and changing rooms
• Vintage boardroom with modern A/V gear
• High-speed wi-fi in common areas
• Controlled access
• Fully staffed security during business hours
Progressive + Powered
When you’re a high-performing business, world-class communication is not a luxury, it’s a necessity. Recent building upgrades provide tenants with the cutting-edge infrastructure needed to power modern business.
• Nexus of the Portland Tech Triangle
• All fiber nodes within 2 city blocks
• All-new HVAC system and BOH upgrades
• Extensive fire and life safety upgrades
• Buildingwide improvements to elevator cabs, corridors and restrooms